Здравствуйте, Гость

Help me fix me USB please PATRIOT MEMORY RAGE 64GB
« : 25 Октября 2016, 12:56:51 »
Hi all..I registered here to post topic cause i need help I'm left with no options...I borrowed an USB Flash Drive from a friend cause he didn't know how to instal F1 2013 on his PC so he bought a 64 usb and gave it to me to upload the game on it. Unfortunately something happened while i was transfering the files, a window popped up telling me it couldn't transfer the file cause it's read only and data was changed (some thing like that i dont remember exactly) so i told myself ok i pulled out then plugged it again
But it's like the flash locked by itself and its name became removable disk(съемный диск) I didnt have access and couldnt use it either format it..When I tried to open disk managment it couldnt load and crashed but when i plug out the usb it loads..when i plug in my own usb it loads properly so i think the problem is the in the USB my friend gave me..I tried so hard to recover it, I dont care about the data I want it to be usable
So i started looking for guides over internet but nothing helped..I even excluded my hard drive and put windows xp CD so i could use the usb as a hard disk and you know it formats to install that OS but failed..I didnt give up cause long time ago i fixed my own usb (a-data) with a software called SMI (the chip was SMI)..Now this one Downloaded chip genius, tried to use phision several times, i think i added the proper info so it could fix my usb but it even became worse ..somethnig happened it changed a lot of things even the letter from G to F and now the usb doesn't even appear in the safely remove usb hardware icon and now when plugged in, the usb shines with red light constantly ..i can see it in 'my computer' tho
Please guys help me..The usb is in warranty but i think booting it with phision(maybe i did something wrong) messed it up so now warranty :(
When I type in cmd diskpart then disk list the status of usb is no media
Anyways here's info about my flash from chipgenius after being booted by phision..like original protocal version was 3.00 but my computer ran it on 2.10 it was even telling me that if i run it on 3.00 it would be faster it seems my motherboard doesnt have usb 3.00
VID and Pid are the same nothing changed here yeah i remember them, controller vendor not changed,controller part number not changed too
I would be grateful if u help me guys thanks, btw here's i pic how i see my usb in 'my computer'
link: https://s16.postimg.org/hmnw5x391/image.png
Its name is PATRIOT MEMORY Rage 64GB
Description: [F:]USB Mass Storage Device(2303 PRAM)
Device Type:  Mass Storage Device
Protocal Version: USB 2.00
Current Speed: High Speed
Max Current: 100mA
USB Device ID: VID = 13FE PID = 5200
Device Vendor: Phison
Device Name: 2303 Boot ROM
Device Revision: 0110
Product Model: 2303 PRAM
Product Revision: 1.00
Controller Vendor: Phison
Controller Part-Number: PS2251-03(PS2303) - F/W 01.01.10 [2012-04-09]