Здравствуйте, Гость

Transcend JetFlash 512 GB
« : 14 Февраля 2024, 15:15:48 »
Помогите пожалуйста. Купил флешку, поработала день. Хотел качать на неё торренты. Не знаю что произошло, но в ни один компьютер не может определить её, пишет "Неизвестное USB устройство"- сбой задания адреса. VID 8564 PID 1000. Только разобрав её я смог узнать какой стоит контроллер - SM3265P. Уже много разных флешек воскресил с помощью вашего сайта, но с этой самостоятельно никак не получается. Фото прилагаются.
« Последнее редактирование: 14 Февраля 2024, 15:22:03 от angelres »
Re: Transcend JetFlash 512 GB
« Ответ #1 : 14 Марта 2024, 10:04:08 »
«Бой» с флешкой продолжается. Путем анализа мне удалось определить используемый контроллер — SM3257ENAA. Я попытался войти в тестовый режим на флешке, замкнув контакты памяти после прочтения инструкции по ремонту флешки. Следовательно, после извлечения флешки в системе появилось еще одно съемное устройство, которое не выключается.
Re: Transcend JetFlash 512 GB
« Ответ #2 : Сегодня в 15:51:16 »
excellent info! I latterly got here througt at all. Quite unusual. Is probably to realize it for people who upload boards or something, internet site subject matter . A tones manner in your patron to speak. First rate mission
seo service london
먹튀폴리스
« Ответ #3 : Сегодня в 18:25:16 »
There are extraordinarily loads of data that clings to that to consider. Which is a excellent denote beautify up. I provde the mind above as wellknown concept however sincerely there are questions which incorporates the only you begin up wherein the maximum crucial component goes to be doing work in honest suited religion. I don?T determine if amazing practices have emerged about such thinggs as that, however I am sure that your chosen challenge is without a doubt defined as an less expensive activity. Both ladies and boys sense the effect of just a second’s delight, for the rest of their lives.
먹튀폴리스
바카라사이트
« Ответ #4 : Сегодня в 18:27:10 »
There can be jacksonville florida health insurance a method in making cash not having doing paintings your self worn-out in addition to without having proscribing your second. You need to use the capability on the Online to earn extra earnings and also have any time to virtually enjoy it. No depend the manner tiny you understand about the Net as well as how a lot internet commercial enterprise come across you may have, you in all likelihood can take benefit of the infinite remarkable possibilities to generate earnings right to your computer.
바카라사이트